The Wayne Slip-on Loafer can be worn in the kitchen, in the office, or anywhere you need a comfortable and casual shoe. This shoe features a twin elastic goring panels, a removable triple-density footbed to accomodate most standard and custom othotics, a PU midsole, and a slip-resistant rubber outsole. The Wayne has received the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which is granted to products found to promote good foot health. Versatile, stable, and comfortable - this shoe is sure to become one of your favorites.
• Slip-resistant outsole meets the highest standards of slip resistance
• PU midsole provides additional cushioning and superior shock-absorption
• 3/4 tuckboard with riveted shank construction provides stability, control, and additional support
• Removable triple-density EVA molded footbed
• Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
• Rich leather uppers
• Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
• Heel height 1 1/2"